Tell us which business you’d like to make a payment to, regardless of if they accept credit card payments or not
Take full advantage of your credit card benefits. We accept all Visa, Mastercard cards
We’ll send your one-time or scheduled payment to your recipient’s bank account within 3 business days
Use your credit card to earn points and cashback and manage your personal finance easier. Pay your rents, tuition fees, utilities. renovation fees, car purchase and other bills with credit cards, and extend your cashflow up to 58 days. Turn your cash expenses into credit card payments to earn air miles, cash rebates, points and rewards from every transactions. You can also save up some cash for emergency.
Earn air miles, cash back, or program points through your credit cards
Schedule recurring payments, track invoices, and reconcile information
Streamline your payments process in one, secure platform
“Reap is a quick and no fuss way to get additional liquidity via untapped credit card balance to grow your small business.”
Founder of RWN Solutions
“The ability to leverage the credit card for payments traditionally unable to process via credit card is helpful… Crucial benefit that any startup or SME can definitely take advantage of.”
Co-founder of Booqed
“I’ve used Reap for paying suppliers at my restaurant and rent. It has helped us manage our working capital more efficiently so we can focus on growth and save up a bigger cash buffer.”
Co-founder of Strokes
1. Reap users need to apply promo code [ DSBREAP20 ] before completing their payment in order to enjoy this offer.
2. The promotion will be available to redeem from 1st Sep 2020 to 31st Oct 2020.
3. This promotion will be valid for 30 days after redemption.
4. This promotion applies to Reap’s new and existing users.
5. This promotion applies to credit cards issued by Dah Sing Bank only.
6. The promotion is not valid to be used:
a) on any transactions made by international credit cards issued outside of Hong Kong;
b) on any additional fees incurred for international payments to recipients outside of Hong Kong;
c) on any additional fees incurred for Fast payment feature.
7. In the case of any disputes, Reap and Dah Sing Bank reserve the right of final decision.
8. The Offers only apply to customers holding Principal Card or Supplementary Card of the credit card(including UnionPay Dual Currency Credit Card) or Co-brand Card ("Eligible Card") issued by Dah Sing Bank, Limited ("the Bank") ("Eligible Cardholders"). The Bank's Cash Card, Corporate Card, Purchasing Card, Business Card, Gift Card, Private Label Card, "Smart Choice" Balance Transfer Program and Cash Conversion Plan Account are not eligible.
9. Eligible Cardholders must settle payment with an Eligible Card in order to be eligible for the Offers.
1. The promotion period is from 16 March to 31 December 2020 (both dates inclusive)("Promotion Period") and will be divided into 3 phases as below. Spending is calculated based on relevant transaction dates as recorded by the Bank:
i. "Phase 1": 16 March to 30 June 2020
ii. "Phase 2": 1 July to 30 September 2020
iii. "Phase 3": 1 October to 31 December 2020
2. Registration period is from 16 March to 31 December 2020 (both dates inclusive) ("Registration Period") and is divided into 3 phases which are the same as the 3 Phases of the Promotion Period as set out in clause 1 of this section above. An Eligible Cardholder is required to successfully register for each phase at the Bank's website (www.dahsing.com/card/yro_reap/en) during the Registration Period ("Registration"), and fulfil the relevant spending requirement during the Promotion Period stated in clauses 5, 8 and 16 of this section below to enjoy the relevant cash rebate starting from the registration month of each phase (Registration and spending from 16 March to 31 March 2020 will be combined with April 2020). This Promotion is applicable to the first 10,000 successfully registered Eligible Cardholders per phase. Registration quota applies and is on a first-come-first-served basis. Registration date and validity are based on the Bank's record. Please mark down the "Registration Reference Number" as assigned upon successful Registration or you may check it at Spending Enquiry via the Bank's website (www.dahsing.com/card/yro_reap/en).
3. An Eligible Cardholder who successfully registers in Phase 1 and fulfils the spending requirements in Phase 1 will be entitled to the relevant Rewards for Phase 1. If an Eligible Cardholder fulfils the spending requirements in Phase 1 to Phase 3 but only successfully registers in Phase 1 and 2, the Eligible Cardholder will be entitled to relevant Rewards for Phase 1 and Phase 2 only, and so on.
4. If an Eligible Cardholder holds more than one Eligible Card, he/she is only required to register once in each phase within the Registration Period with any one of his/her Eligible Principal Cards. Registration of Supplementary Card or RMB account of UnionPay Dual Currency Credit Card is not accepted for this Promotion. The Bank will not issue any notification if an Eligible Cardholder fails to register successfully due to provision of incorrect information.
5. For "Up to 6% Cash Rebate" offer ("Cash Rebate "), a successfully registered Eligible Cardholder is required to fulfil below monthly transaction count requirement of a single Eligible Online Spending with spending amount of HK$500 or above (or its equivalent) ("Designated Eligible Online Spending") with his/her Eligible Card (including Principal and Supplementary Cards) during the Promotion Period in order to enjoy the Cash Rebate:
- Monthly Transaction Count of Designated Eligible Online Spending per month: 4-5 transactions; Cash Rebate % on
Designated Eligible Online Spending in relevant month: 3%
- Monthly Transaction Count of Designated Eligible Online Spending per month: 6 transactions or above; Cash Rebate % on
Designated Eligible Online Spending in relevant month: 6%
- Maximum Cash Rebate per phase: HK$300
6. Each Eligible Cardholder (including all the Principal and Supplementary Eligible Card(s) under his/her name) can enjoy a maximum of HK$300 Cash Rebate in each phase and a maximum of HK$900 Cash Rebate during the entire Promotion Period.
7. For Eligible Cardholder who has successfully registered and fulfilled the spending requirement (as specified in clause 5 of this section), the relevant Cash Rebate will be credited to the Eligible Cardholder's Principal Card account with the latest spending record during the Promotion Period in the form of Dah Sing Credit Card free spending credit in or before September 2020 (applicable to Phase 1), in or before December 2020 (applicable to Phase 2) and in or before March 2021 (applicable to Phase 3), and will be shown on the monthly statement of the respective following months. The Cash Rebate will be used for settlement of new transaction(s). Any decimal place for Cash Rebate amount will be rounded up to the nearest integer.
8. For Eligible Cardholder who has successfully registered and fulfilled the spending requirement (as specified in clause 16 of this section), the relevant Designated Online Merchants Spending Rebate will be credited to the Eligible Cardholder's Principal Card account with the latest spending record during the Promotion Period of Phase 3 in the form of Dah Sing Credit Card free spending credit in or before March 2021 and will be shown on the monthly statement of the respective following months. The Designated Online Merchants Spending Rebate will be used for settlement of new transaction(s).
Reap is a one-stop payment gateway, which aims to serve SMEs, online businesses, startups, and individual users. Simply provide us with the information of your recipients, and we will transfer the payment from your credit card to your recipients’ bank account within 3 working days.
Yes, our registration is free! Reap Pay helps you to pay your bills with your credit cards, and we will only charge 2.6% of your payment when you pay through us. Simply give us some basic information about your recipients, and they will receive your payment in their bank accounts within 3 working days.
You only need to set up your account and log into it, then click “Payments” and fill out the form. The payment will be transferred to your recipients within 3 business days.
Yes, our security is the same as what banks are using right now, which is an encryption technique called AES-256. Your information will not be stored at our servers or cloud. Our servers are situated in secure ISO27001 compliant data centers, and we run services from the AWS cloud to protect from all web-based attacks and abuse. Be assured when you are enjoying our service.
You can pay in Visa and MasterCard, and all bank accounts all over the world (except for Iraq) are supported for receiving transfers from Reap. But note that there are some limitations on the nature of your payments, you can check your transactions here before paying with us.
Yes, you can. Adding an extra 0.3% handling fee you can transfer your payments to your recipient’s bank account in one business day.
Due to frequent changes in banks, we cannot guarantee the spending category here. We highly recommend you consider your Reap transactions as normal spending with basic rewards although some clients say that the banks classify Reap transactions as online spending.